Cold Brew | noun
chilled coffee made from grounds that have been steeped in room-temperature or cold water for several hours.
1) What is the standard size of your cold brews?
All our cold brews come in 250ml bottles.
2) What kind of beans do you use?
We use 100% Arabica beans from Ethiopia, Columbia, Brazil and Indonesia sourced from a local roaster. We also have a seasonal single origin option available in limited quantities.
3) What is so special about your cold brew?
Most of our cold brews are brewed naturally with no added sugar and preservatives. We believe in bringing out the best flavours of our coffee beans with minimal ingredients.
4) When are your orders prepared and what is the shelf-life of your cold brews?
We brew our cold brews right before the delivery day and bottle them in the morning of the delivery day to ensure freshness.
All cold brews that contain milk or fruits are best to be consumed within 5 days from the day of delivery.
The rest of the cold brews are best consumed within 7 days from the day of delivery.
5) How can I store the cold brews?
All cold brews should be kept refrigerated if not consumed immediately.
6) Do you do recycling of your bottles?
In this period of COVID-19, we will not be collecting bottles due to hygiene purposes.
For further enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com